”order in WhatsApp ” on the checkout page not working with free product

WELCOME Forums Order On Mobile for WooCommerce Pro ”order in WhatsApp ” on the checkout page not working with free product

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Etim
    Participant

Hello, I have purchase the plugin, I and notice that the ”order in WhatsApp ” on the checkout page only works with a products with price. its does not work with woocomerce free product (zero price), I don’t want to display my products, I just want to add my products a ”free Items” then when my customer pass through the the proccess to the checkout, all the information should automatically push to my whatsapp once the click the place order button(order in whatsapp)

Please is it possible to make the ”order in WhatsApp ” on the checkout to also work with with free products?

Here is my one of my product that is listed as free product https://wears.asoglobal.biz/product/boss-senator/

intolap
    Keymaster

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting us. We will definitely try to solve this issue. Please allow us 2-3 working days.

Best regards,
    INTOLAP Support

John Etim
    Participant

Okay, thank you

intolap
    Keymaster

Hello John,

Hope you are doing well. Lately, but we have an update for you. It is not possible to have our plugin work for Free product because of WooCommerce dependency. Our plugin extends WooCommerce’s payment gateway class and by default payment gateway does not apply when a product has a zero price.

There is a hack though, you can paste this line of code to your active theme/ child theme’s functions.php file.

add_filter( ‘woocommerce_cart_needs_payment’, function($needs_payment, $cart){return true;}, 100, 2 );

This will show the Order on WhatsApp option on the checkout page, but please note that it will also show the other active payment gateways.

Best regards,
    INTOLAP Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

intoLAP, you ever needed to build powerful & trendy website!

Request A Quote!

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari