Cart Page and Others

WELCOME Forums Order On Mobile for WooCommerce Pro Cart Page and Others

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Felipe B.
    Participant

Hi, the plugin really is amazing!

I have some doubts, could you help me?

1. How do I remove Twillo’s fields in “Edit Store” in Dokan?
    2. How do I display Billing Details, Shipping Details, ZIP Code and Customer Note in the order of the order? (cart page).
    3. Is it possible to exclude some products where the plugin should not be applied?
    4. Is it possible to enable WhatsAppp checkout but without creating orders in the backend (WooCommerce)?

Felipe B.
    Participant

I forgot… I don’t use the plugin at checkout, just in the cart. But I did some tests and it didn’t work checkout, this error appeared:

Note: I disabled all plugins except Dokan Woocommerce and error continued.

2022-07-30T15:07:03+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Undefined constant “WOOW_CURRENCY_SYMBOL” in /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/order-on-mobile-for-woocommerce-pro/includes/class-order-on-mobile-for-woocommerce-pro-payment.php:219
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-checkout.php(982): WhatsApp_Order->process_payment()
    #1 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-checkout.php(1206): WC_Checkout->process_order_payment()
    #2 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-ajax.php(461): WC_Checkout->process_checkout()
    #3 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): WC_AJAX::checkout()
    #4 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #5 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #6 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-ajax.php(90): do_action()
    #7 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax()
    #8 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #9 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #10 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(13): do_action()
    #11 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/u27930069…’)
    #12 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/u27930069…’)
    #13 {main}
    thrown, em /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/order-on-mobile-for-woocommerce-pro/includes/class-order-on-mobile-for-woocommerce-pro-payment.php, Line 219

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

intoLAP, you ever needed to build powerful & trendy website!

Request A Quote!

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari