Cart button not working

WELCOME Forums Order On Mobile for WooCommerce Pro Cart button not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Haitham Alhendal
    Participant

Cart button cant click

Haitham Alhendal
    Participant
    intolap
    Keymaster

Hello Haitham Alhendal,

Thank you for your time and patience. We have checked the issue and can see the button not working due to a javascript error (caught in browser console). I like to let you know this is not a issue caused or originated by our plugin but is because you are using a plugin advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce to add options to your product.

Our plugin is an add-on/ extension to official woocommerce and do not guarantee support to any third-party woocommerce add-ons (free or paid) yet. Our plugin uses script to capture the selected product’s price and variations following woocommerce HTML structure. In your case it is not able to work because the other add-on plugin you are using modified the default woocommerce HTML structure.

Unfortunately this does not fall under the plugin support policy. But the best part is that we are still here to help you should you be interested in customization of the plugin to your needs. Please note this will additionally chargeable at an hourly rate or a fixed cost.

Let me know how you proceed. Looking forward to your kind response.

Best regards,
    INTLOLAP Support

intolap
    Keymaster

Hello Haitham Alhendal,

There is an update from the development team about the last message. The issue have been misunderstood due to minification of javascript on your website. So, now we have fixed the issue due to which the button was not working. You can update our plugin from your admin panel plugins page or download and install the latest version (v1.6) from the download link in your purchase email or your my-account > orders.

Though the other fact remains still same that our plugin does not integrate with the third-party product options plugin (Woocommerce Advanced Product Fields) you are using. Hence the WhatsApp message will not include the additional product options. For this we can get the plugin customized for your requirement.

Let us know if you find any other issues with our plugin. Always happy to help!

Best regards,
    INTOLAP Support

Haitham Alhendal
    Participant

it’s not working still when I use ur plugin that means we can’t use any other plugin for customization, its not god option your side please slove this asap

Haitham Alhendal
    Participant

the shop page is working, but not changing mouse point when I click 2-3 times it will open,
    I want it single product page and checkout page

intolap
    Keymaster

Hello Haitham Alhendal,

We absolutely understand your concern and we will do our best to help you within our scope. Can you please delete the installed plugin and reinstall it once again downloading the latest version. Let me know if the below mentioned issues are resolved.

1) The button on single product page not working.
    2) Button don’t have pointer on hovering.

Let us know your findings.

Best regards,
    INTOLAP Support

Haitham Alhendal
    Participant

Unpacking the package…

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Haitham Alhendal
    Participant

cant install latest version

intolap
    Keymaster

Hello Haitham Alhendal,

Please share your website admin login details to support@intolap.com, don’t share the details here in this ticket.

Best regards,
    Debashis

Haitham Alhendal
    Participant

i send email

intolap
    Keymaster

Hello Haitham Alhendal,

Thank you for the details. We have installed the same plugin package you downloaded on your website without any issues. Probably the plugin was not downloaded properly and so you faced the issue.

We have tested the buttons for the two issues mentioned above and found working.

1) The button on single product page not working (resolved)
    2) Button don’t have pointer on hovering (resolved)

Best regards,
    INTOLAP Support

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1snrXyIsxVUSa46EHd0SyEbIkTBigpjNy/view

Haitham Alhendal
    Participant

I need to get Product Variation, any free version plugin also pass Qty, link amount, I especially purchase this for About variation filed,

intolap
    Keymaster

Hello Haitham Alhendal,

We found only one product on your website http://www.alhindalstud.com/shop/. Firstly, this one product is not a variable product. Please see screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hiedOM9lr_9WctJcuzMmkBBMG-yitofz/view?usp=sharing. I request you to turn it into variable product from admin backend, test it and share your findings.

Secondly, should you be referring to the product options you added to your product. We like to let you know that our plugin supports both woocommerce simple and variable product so can handle product variations as you can test on the plugin demo website. We developed this plugin for purely woocommerce and do not provide support for any third-party add-ons if used on any website.

Best regards,
    INTOLAP Support

Haitham Alhendal
    Participant

I can now understand the problem, do have solution pass to that I added field

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

intoLAP, you ever needed to build powerful & trendy website!

Request A Quote!

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari