Can you make compatible “SCD” with “Order Mobile Woo” for Dokan?

WELCOME Forums Order On Mobile for WooCommerce Pro Can you make compatible “SCD” with “Order Mobile Woo” for Dokan?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Raul Navarro
    Participant

Hello INTOLAP, Im currently using your “Order On Mobile For WooCommerce (Pro)” solution to dokan with great success. Now we are wanting to install a multi-currency SCD plugin for dokan (https://www.gajelabs.com/product/scd-for-dokan-2-5-domains/), but it is not compatible with their plugin “Order On Mobile For WooCommerce (Pro)”.
    I would like to know if you can make the SCD plugin compatible with your “Order On Mobile For WooCommerce (Pro)” solution; If they manage to make it compatible, I can make the deposit for the work they do.
    Thanks!

Raul Navarro
    Participant

I only need the currency that the Seller places on their product to be respected. In other words, when the client sees a product in euros and proceeds to Order the Order, it is kept in euros. The problem is that the currency is changed to what is by default in woocommerce.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

intoLAP, you ever needed to build powerful & trendy website!

Request A Quote!

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari