Reply To: Cart Page and Others

WELCOME Forums Order On Mobile for WooCommerce Pro Cart Page and Others Reply To: Cart Page and Others

Felipe B.
Participant

I forgot… I don’t use the plugin at checkout, just in the cart. But I did some tests and it didn’t work checkout, this error appeared:

Note: I disabled all plugins except Dokan Woocommerce and error continued.

2022-07-30T15:07:03+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Undefined constant “WOOW_CURRENCY_SYMBOL” in /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/order-on-mobile-for-woocommerce-pro/includes/class-order-on-mobile-for-woocommerce-pro-payment.php:219
Stack trace:
#0 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-checkout.php(982): WhatsApp_Order->process_payment()
#1 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-checkout.php(1206): WC_Checkout->process_order_payment()
#2 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-ajax.php(461): WC_Checkout->process_checkout()
#3 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): WC_AJAX::checkout()
#4 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#5 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action()
#6 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-ajax.php(90): do_action()
#7 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax()
#8 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#9 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action()
#10 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(13): do_action()
#11 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/u27930069…’)
#12 /home/domains/test.com/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/u27930069…’)
#13 {main}
thrown, em /home/domains/test.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/order-on-mobile-for-woocommerce-pro/includes/class-order-on-mobile-for-woocommerce-pro-payment.php, Line 219

intoLAP, you ever needed to build powerful & trendy website!

Request A Quote!

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari