Reply To: I need it to be compatible with dokan multivendors PHONE NUMBERS

WELCOME Forums Order On Mobile for WooCommerce Pro I need it to be compatible with dokan multivendors PHONE NUMBERS Reply To: I need it to be compatible with dokan multivendors PHONE NUMBERS

intolap
Keymaster

Hello Raul,

Thank you for contacting us.

We did reply to your message already. But really sorry to see that it was not posted maybe for some technical glitch. We are seriously looking at this. Now, regarding your query what you are looking for is already integrated in v1.9. So, if you go to vendor settings you will able to see the settings field set for vendor phone number and API keys.

Please check the plugin settings. If you still do not see what we are referring to, kindly send an email to support@intolap.com with your website URL and login details. Our support team will check and fix any issues prevailing.

Looking forward to your kind response.

Best regards,
Debashis

intoLAP, you ever needed to build powerful & trendy website!

Request A Quote!

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari

Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing India. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari