Experience: 2 Years of minimum relevant experience
Skills: PHP (WordPress/Codeigniter/Laravel)
Eligibility: Any Science Graduate (prefer BCA/MCA)
Salary: Industry standard
- Excellent knowledge of API or Web Services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Excellent knowledge of MVC architecture and OOP programming style
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and ORM concepts. Knowledge in NoSQL is an added advantage.
- CMS – WordPress / Drupal / Joomla
- e-Commerce – WooCommerce/ Magento / Shopify / Bigcommerce / Zen Cart
- PHP Frameworks – Laravel / Zend Framework / CakePHP / Codeignitor / Symfony
- Knowledge of NodeJS and NPM / AngularJS / ReactJS / VueJS
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT is necessary
- Showcase excellent teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Understand requirement specifications and identify possible solutions with a realistic timeline.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously as assigned by the department head.
- Self-motivating and encouraging to give the best out of you, especially during the time when they are pressurized against deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
This post was written by intolap