Posted 4 weeks ago
Experience: 1 Year of minimum relevant experience
Skills: ReactNative/ Flutter/ Full Stack
Eligibility: Any Science Graduate (prefer BCA/MCA and professional certification in mobile app development)
Salary: Industry standard
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of ReactNative, Flutter, Redux, Redis, and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, Axios, Alamofire, etc
- Proficiency with writing automated tests depending on the libraries you use to test.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with the JSON format.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
- Showcase excellent teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Understand requirement specifications and identify possible solutions with a realistic timeline.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously as assigned by the department head.
- Self-motivating and encouraging to give the best out of you, especially during the time when they are pressurized against deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
This post was written by intolap